EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY ON THE PRINSENGRACHT!
We are offering this HIGH END renovated residence on the lower floor (approximately 120m2) on the most beautiful sections of the Prinsengracht, a stone’s throw away from the Amstel. This apartment has been completely stripped and rebuilt using only the most luxurious of materials which means a particularly high level of finish! The apartment has two spacious bedrooms, each with made to measure built-in wardrobes, and a sunny, south-facing garden.
The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful parts of the Amsterdam ring of canals, round the corner from the Amstel. The famous “Skinny Bridge” is only a stone’s throw away and other popular locations such as the Nieuwmarkt, the Rembrandtplein, the Stopera and the Amstelveld are also in the immediate vicinity. Various bars, cafés and restaurants, as well as shops, are also close by on the Utrechtsestraat. The apartment is easily accessible by car and there are various tram and bus stops in the immediate vicinity.
Communal entrance, hallway to private entrance.
Hallway with space for a cloakroom. Entrance to the enormous living room (with a ceiling height of approximately 3.10 metres!) with the handcrafted, solid wood, open kitchen fitted with all the conveniences (Miele and Bosch). The kitchen is fitted with a 5-ring gas stove, dishwasher, combination oven, fridge/freezer combination and a Quooker. As the icing on the cake, the kitchen is finished off with a gorgeous marble counter top. A Philips Hue Light system has been fitted into the apartment, which means that the lighting may be adjusted to any conceivable colour and may be set for each area. The insulated ceiling is fitted with lovely spotlights and also has built-in speakers that may be connected to a Sonos-system. The rugged herringbone pattern floor has under floor heating. And finally the living room has folding doors opening onto the idyllic garden, bringing the outdoors in. The lovely marble hallway offers access to the two large bedrooms, both of which are fitted with made-to-measure wardrobes. The bathroom is also in marble and has a designer bath, a double tropical shower, double sink unit and a designer radiator. The separate toilet with small sink may be accessed from the hallway. Both bedrooms provide access to the garden. The garden is beautifully laid-out and has water and power supplies as well as lighting
The entire apartment is fitted with under floor heating that may be managed by means of an EVO home system.
All in all, too gorgeous to be expressed in words!
Named after the ‘princely title’, which is a reference to the Princes of Orange. The canal is one of the three main canals. During expansion in 1612, it was dug out and built up from the Brouwersgracht to the Leidsegracht. Further expansion in 1658 extended this canal across the Amstel (up to the Entrepotdok). (Source: Amsterdam City Atlas)
Apartment right approx. 120m² GO (130m² gross floor area)
- Beautifully laid-out garden (approx. 30m²) south facing with a lot of sunshine
- The garden has connections for water, power and lighting
- Completely renovated using the most luxurious materials (HIGH-END finishes)
- The foundations beneath this apartment have been renewed, the apartment completely stripped and rebuilt.
- Everything has been renovated (floor, ceilings, window and door frames, kitchen, bathrooms, piping and wiring)
- Fitted throughout with under floor heating
- Philips Hue Light system
- Built-in speakers in the ceiling that could be connected to Sonos, for example
- Hand-crafted solid wood kitchen with all the required built-in appliances (Miele & Bosch)
- Bedrooms fitted with gorgeous made to measure wardrobes
- Electrically operated curtains serviced through an app
- Electrically operated Velux blinds in the windows in the master bedroom and bathroom
- High ceilings (3.10m) and stunning high doors (2.50m)
- Private storage of approx. 5.5m² and a communal bicycle storage in the cellar with a separate entrance
- Freehold, so no ground rent!
- Professionally managed Association of Owners with 9 members
- Monthly service costs amount to €145
- Parking under the parking permit system
- Completion in consultation, could be rapid
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an expert (NVM registered) estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable.